What can visitors experience?
The EEIC electoral education facilities can accommodate visitors in groups of 40 persons at a time, for an interesting electoral education session of 90 minutes that takes visitors through:
- An exhibition of national/international important electoral materials;
- A multimedia presentation on the evolution of democratic governance in Nepal, history of elections, electoral systems, processes and procedures in a fun and interactive manner;
- Information in simple and entertaining way about democracy, elections, constitution, government, and voters' rights and duties in the interactive zone;
- An opportunity to participate in electoral activities through a mock polling exercise. All visitors can participate in the electoral exercise and experience first-hand information on the voting process; and
- An encouraging environment for teaching and learning.